More about Angry Birds Go!
Angry Birds Go is the Android racing game which is much similar to the famed Mario Kart. The game features the funny characters from the saga of Angry Birds where the players will be competing against either the AI characters or play against their own friends.
The Angry Birds Go offers players to play with all kinds of different Angry Birds characters like Red, Terence, Stella, Chuck, Mustache Pig, and the Pig King. All these characters belong to 2 groups; the Pigs or the Birds. In the Angry Birds Go, players can not only choose their driver but they also get the chance to personalize their vehicle. Players can convert their karts into unique vehicles just like they did in the Bad Piggies.
The races of the Angry Birds Go can remind the players of the races from Mario Kart. Here the objective is to finish the line first and where nothing is off-limits to achieve that goal. Players will get to grab 6 different power-ups such as shields, missiles, turbos as well as other power-ups that can make a character get bigger. This can allow for the player’s character to have a little advantage for a few seconds. If you like traditional racing then you can check Asphalt 8.
Features of Angry Birds Go
- Campaign Mode allows for players to test their skills in the amazing races to unlock special prizes.
- Lots of racing tracks, air courses, off-road races, and stunt roads with each of them giving unexpected challenges.
- Each character has their own special power which can allow for them to take the winning position in the race.
- Collect the rewards to upgrade your Angry Bird Karts for being the best racer on Bird Island.
- Play in the limited Tournaments to top the leaderboards and see who wins the ultimate prizes.
- With Daily Races, players can find the hidden game gift boxes on the racing tracks.
- The Local Multiplayer mode offers the player to compete with their friends and others across the world.
Technical file information
- Package name:
- 2.9.1 (29100)
- File size:
- 82.6 MB
- May 22, 2020
- Minimum Android version:
- Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean, API 16)