More about Adobe Photoshop Lightroom CC
Adobe Photoshop Lightroom helps you import, organize, manage, and find your images. In turn, Lightroom is photo management and photo editing, combined into a single tool. Lightroom is a simple file editor so you don’t need Adobe Camera. Also, because of the photo management capabilities of Lightroom, you’ll be organizing your digital photography as you import.
What you can do with this Photo Editor
Lightroom is perfect for most basic photo editing like instagram, cropping, white balance, exposure, histogram adjustments, tonal curves, black and white conversion, spot removal, red-eye corrections, gradients, local adjustments, sharpening, noise reduction, lens profile corrections, vibrancy, and saturation. So all in all when it comes to photo editing on your mobile then this app has it all.
Who can use the Lightroom
Anybody who has previously used and engaged in standard photo editors online or apps like PicsArt can use this app. Just download the latest version from the play store or the APK from the above link.
Technical file information
- Package name:
- 4.4.1 (404010001)
- File size:
- 68.9 MB
- August 21, 2019
- Minimum Android version:
- Android 5.0 (Lollipop, API 21)
Older Versions of Photoshop Lightroom:
What's new in this version of Photoshop Lightroom?
- Recover deleted photos for up to 60 days
- Import and playback videos
- Improvements to ChromeOS and tablet experiences
- [Premium] New Activity View: See all comments and likes made to photos that were shared through Lightroom shares
- Batch metadata editing: Change the title, caption, copyright, star rating and/or flag status for multiple photos at once
- ACR integration: Supporting latest cameras and lenses – www.adobe.com/go/supported_cameras
- General stability improvements