More about Adobe Photoshop Lightroom CC
Adobe Photoshop Lightroom helps you import, organize, manage, and find your images. In turn, Lightroom is photo management and photo editing, combined into a single tool. Lightroom is a simple file editor so you don’t need Adobe Camera. Also, because of the photo management capabilities of Lightroom, you’ll be organizing your digital photography as you import.
What you can do with this Photo Editor
Lightroom is perfect for most basic photo editing like instagram, cropping, white balance, exposure, histogram adjustments, tonal curves, black and white conversion, spot removal, red-eye corrections, gradients, local adjustments, sharpening, noise reduction, lens profile corrections, vibrancy, and saturation. So all in all when it comes to photo editing on your mobile then this app has it all.
Who can use the Lightroom
Anybody who has previously used and engaged in standard photo editors online or apps like PicsArt can use this app. Just download the latest version from the play store or the APK from the above link.
Technical file information
- Package name:
- 4.3.1 (403010001)
- File size:
- 68.5 MB
- July 30, 2019
- Minimum Android version:
- Android 5.0 (Lollipop, API 21)
Older Versions of Photoshop Lightroom:
What's new in this version of Photoshop Lightroom?
- Interactive Tutorials: Access tutorials through the new Home section, and apply step-by-step edits, right within Lightroom
- Texture: Accentuate or smooth medium sized details such as skin, bark and hair
- [Premium] Group Albums: Invite others to add photos to your albums
- [Premium] Batch Editing: Easily apply the same adjustments to multiple photos
- ACR Integration: Supporting latest cameras and lenses—www.adobe.com/go/supported_cameras
- Turkish and Indonesian Language Support